NEED A MARKETING EXPERT FOR A BUSINESS TURN-AROUND, START UP or BRAND LAUNCH?
Paul Cookson is the Founder of the advertising agency called AD ARMY GROUP. Paul Cookson is a marketing expert who is thoroughly experienced in performing Business Turnarounds. Paul Cookson and his advertising agency AD ARMY GROUP can help fix the problems you have with your business organization.
Some of the problems or opportunities they can help with include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business with flat sales
- Business with decreasing sales
- Business with shrinking profits
- A business start up that is stalled
- An IPO (Initial Public Offering) that is stalled
- A trademarked brand that has flat sales
- Business start-up
- Developing a brand from scratch
- Trademarking trademarks
Paul Cookson, the marketing expert has helped advise and implement countless startups and is known as a business turnaround expert. AD ARMY GROUP advertising agency is the GTA Ad Agency owned by Paul Cookson and over the years, his advertising agency and has given companies exceptional results.
MARKETING EXPERT – NEEDS TWEAKING
Paul Cookson has a formula that is proven and has worked over and over again to fix stalled companies and get them back on track. A business turn-around is not easy for most people, but Paul Cookson likes to use the analogy that your business is like a Ferrari™ that needs a new air filter and spark plugs. In many situations, Paul Cookson, owner of the advertising agency AD ARMY GROUP will tinker with your business and get it going to its full sales potential in a short period of time.
MARKETING EXPERT – MAJOR OVERHAUL IS NEEDED FOR YOUR BUSINESS TURNAROUND
Paul Cookson can look at your company and tell you if it needs a bit of tweaking or if it needs a major overhaul. A major AD ARMY GROUP overhaul of your business by an advertising agency owned by a marketing expert sometimes will include:
- Possibly re-naming the business
- Possibly tweaking the name slightly
- Creating a logo
- Creating a new website
- Developing new tag lines
- Re-positioning the business
- Shuffling the product mix
- Introducing new products
- Analyzing the pricing
- Trademark new marketing terms to improve the company’s image
MARKETING EXPERT – GTA AD AGENCY – ADVERTISING AGENCY – THE PROCESS
If you are a marketing expert like Paul Cookson, owner of the advertising agency AD ARMY GROUP, these are common criteria that you analyze when you are about to engage in a business turn-around for a company that has flat sales:
- Is the company with flat sales receptive to drastic change?
- Is this the first time they have hired a marketing expert or advertising agency?
- Who is the competition?
- Where are the weak?
- Where are the strong?
- How can exploit where they are weak?
- What position does the company with flat sales hold in the market?
- What position does the company with flat sales hold in the mind of the consumer?
- What is the strength of the company with flat sales?
- What is the weakness of the company with flat sales?
- Do they have a good name? Should it be changed?
- Tagline? Do they have one and is it effective?
- Do they have any intellectual property?
- Can they benefit from shrinking there offering?
- Can they benefit from expanding there offering?
- How are they priced?
- Can they cut expenses?
- What is the current marketing plan?
- What worked best?
- What didn’t work?
- What should be scrapped?
- What is that plan costing a year?
- What should the new marketing plan include?
- Is the marketing using the most profitable potential market philosophy?